..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Such a boring day...

I still remember i waked up at 8.30am yesterday. I was rushing to school as i have promised my friends to meet at school at 9am to do our assignment. Die...i thought i will be late so i quickly rushed to the bathroom and then changed my clothes..haiz...actually felt like continue my sleep but what can do. While waiting for bus, i was wondering about my math. Haih..wat am i going to do as i failed my math1 and math 2. So sad..actually even sad when see all my friends have planned everything to move to wangsa maju end of this year while i am still floating on the air wondering what should i do. It's not that i don't plan to move but really no mood for all that. I planned to pass my math exam first only i try to find a room there. Right now, i really feel that my life is just like crossing the ocean alone. Well, i guess i have to work harder. Sometimes i keep thinking why am i so stupid in math. When i was in secondary school, i still can cope with my math. Hm..may be i seldom practise my math i guess. The math result really turned me down. Now i just work harder on it and hope i can pass my math. When reached school, i then just did my assignment in the computer lab with some of my group members. Although my mind is still blur on what i was doing, i just don't care and continue with my typing. That whole day was nice coz nobody sms me...haha...and yet i still waiting desperately for someone to sms me and chat with me. After finish my part of the assignment at around 3pm, i then went to online. Hm..sadly, nobody online and tat made me feel even more bored. Then i just read some funny email sent by my friends. Life is really dull...Seeing that it was going to rain, then i just quickly walked home as that time had no bus dy. How good if that time there was someone who can accompany me to walk home and can at least talk to me. On the way, it started to rain so i made a faster move. That day was really a tiring day for me as whole day was just doing assignment in school. When reached home, i just went to take a bath and then online....seemed there was no one to chat with, i went to sleep coz too tired. Slept at 6pm and waked up at 8.30pm. Such a nice sleep for me..haiz..really bored tat day coz nothing special which i can do like going out with friends. Haih...my saturday had gone just like tat...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel AY said...

jerome arr....life is like that wan la...gambate you are not alone.

2:09 PM  
Blogger ¥ong Wëi™ said...

cheer up man!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home