..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Memories....

Today whole day at home really made me think a lot. I guess sometimes i like to be alone so that i can think a lot of things about the past. Just as usual i waked up early in the morning and did my laundry. Then turned on my pc and checked my mail. Honestly, i really scared of loneliness and that's why i prefer to make myself busy by doing something. I realised when i don't go out, i will just get trap inside this room. My companion is the wall...this room really gives me a comfortable feeling. Hm..suddenly thought about the days when i was in Shah Alam last time. My previous university was in Shah Alam called KUTPM and was taking diploma in medical laboratory techonology. I chose to quit to study in tat uni coz it really sucks. Haih..i still remember when i first entered the uni, it gave me the horrible feeling. The management there was really suck. First day schooling there cause me a lot of headache. Just like going to "pasar malam" tat time searching for the classroom and the lecturers. Oh gosh..even the lecturers also dun knw their schedule. I really got angry tat time..After one week had passed, i slowly adapted to the uni environment..believe it or not...i was the only chinese in the class for that intake...90% was malays...gosh...but wat can do..just study there lor. I used to stay in Perdana Apartment. Everyday i walked from my place to the uni..tat time i told myself tat gaining a knowledge was not easy. My housemates were all chinese. Haha..so funny when think back of the life there last time. Experiencing all the sweet and bad memories there really taught me to become more mature. End of the year 2005, i quit studying in tat uni coz i really cant stand on it anymore coz i realised i dun really learn much thing there. Not worth it to study there. Well, at least it had become a lesson for me. Entering Utar really gives me a lot of happiness and appreciation. After entering Utar only i can feel the real uni life..haha. I guess there's nothing special on what i did today as i just get to stay at home and rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home