..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, November 06, 2006

Think too much...

Haha...today i was so rushed to school coz i thought i'll be late. The class supposed to start at 12pm but i reached school around 12.10pm..fuh...luckily still ok 4 me. When i entered the class, everyone was busy discussing about their new house in wangsa maju where they are going to move in end of this year. Ya..i ever thought of why Utar is so troublesome to have separate campus in sg. long, pj and wangsa maju..really cause a lot of troubles..haih..after finish the foundation this year, we will enter into the degree course in Utar, Faculty of Engineering and Science. I really hope can enter my degree as soon as possible but well..there are still many things i have to face. I wondered why i was so energetic during the Management lecture class today. Dun feel sleepy at all. Lol..maybe becoz i got too rush and all my tenses have been released out..hehe. After finish the class at 2pm, i walked out from the lecture hall while waiting 4 the next class at 3pm. Haih...again i saw all my friends were talking happily about moving to wangsa maju. They all have planned to stay together under one roof. For me, i dun have the mood to find any room yet. I never plan to stay together wit them. Maybe from my previous experience, i get scared to live together wit friends. Well, it's not easy to live together though. We have to tolerate a lot of things. I prefer to stay alone with other students who i dun really knw well. For me, im sure in the future, they will have a controversy. So i just wan to avoid that situation. Why life is getting boring and boring...i really wish i can share my feeling wit someone i care and love each time i'm sad or feeling down. Lol..not to forget i also wish to share my happiness wit that person too. Well..right now, the "right person" hasn't appeared yet. Everytime i see my friends talking happily about something, i'll turn speechless as if i dun knw how to mix wit them. dun know why is it so...sometimes i think their thinking are still immature and not match wit wat exactly im thinking about. HAha...lol..just blame myself coz always think too much...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel AY said...

Wei....jerome looking for "someone"...heheh...dun worry la...u so "leng chai" can find wan...kakaka..u say ur fren very immature?...hurm...i talk to you a lot wor...bad arr u say i immature..!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home