..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Life continues...

My mind a bit blur now..maybe it's becoz i just wake up. LAter have class at 1pm. Lol..last nite was really funny 4 me. While online half way, i was so tired coz keep sitting in front of the pc..so i went to the bed and planned to just lie down. Tat time was around 10pm..Well..after lie down on the bed, i just sms my friend and then without notice, i have closed my eyes and slept. When i opened my eyes and see my phone, it has already 7.35am..wow..as i wake up, i realised my room light and pc were still on. Haha..so i quickly switch off the light and i saw some messages in msn..it was from dexter and isaac who are my friends. HAha...im sure they were curious why i didnt reply their messages. Well..that time they have offline so i didnt reply them. HAha..isaac..im sure u knw why i didnt reply ur message last nite ho..sorry ya. Dexter?? He's a TAR college student and lives at wangsa maju. WHy he online tat time?? I thought he was sick and yet he still went out to online and played games wit friends at cyber cafe?...haizz. As i wake up this morning, feel like my head being thrown with a big rock. Thought tat i have headache but i guess it's not..maybe i sleep too long dy since last nite..haha. Last nite, my sis called me up to talk to me..she shared quite many things wit me..i really love my sis coz she always pampered me and give me support whenever i feel down. Lol..she is pretty as well..make me feel proud to have this sis..hehe. Ya..she asked to study hard so tat i can pass my math..whenever she call me and i listen to her voice, i will think back about my family..so miss them...especially my dad who had passed away when i was in Form 4...my mom also very care me de..hehe..everytime when i go back Kuching, she will cook my favourite dishes..feel so "xin fu" become the youngest one in my family. My bro?? Hehe..he also quite care for me sometimes also..sometimes when he call me up, he sure will ask.."anybody bully u there?" or "do u have enough money for expenses?"...haha..and i will only answer him.."No la..." and "i still have enough money la"...Different story when my mom call me..i very scared of her actually coz she is very "lo so"..sometimes will nag at me as well..Hehe..i knw she "lo so" coz she worried about me..sometimes when im really busy and yet she call me up and nag nag nag...i will scold her de..very bad ho..haha..well..i dun mean it de. Hope God will forgive me o...hehe..Oh..later have to get ready for my class dy...hm..this is how my life keep going on everyday...now i realised tat i love to blog coz i can express whatever i wan to share or say from my heart. Well..life still have to be continued everyday...dun worry..i will keep my heart strong to "cross the ocean"...haha...bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home