..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Through the days....

Sometimes i keep thinking why in this life we like to make our life so complicated...for me, the more we think about a problem, the more complicated it gets. HAih...i really really hate people who are arrogant and always like to take other people for granted..this are the attitude in a person that i hate most. Why they wan to be like tat? i just dun get it. Maybe it's their natural attitude i think. They always do something purposely to annoy a person and think as if their action is always the right...this person attitude is more "smelly" than a rubbish...Anyway, it's always a people natural attitude and they are really selfish and always think that they themselves are the "king". Haiz..dun talk about this thing liao la...waste my time only...hmm...today was a bit moody at school but yet i still try to smile among the others. After the class this afternoon, i went to meet my friend at Midvalley and we went for a movie. I'm the one who asked my friend to go out with me coz i just felt to release my sadness and tension. I realised tat i more like to hang out with friends out there becoz they are more socializable and nicer to talk with. I always like to talk about life issues with them and sometimes we shared each other problems. I think this problem sharing is good coz at least we get to express our own problem and things tat always irritate our mind. I reached Midvalley around 5.20pm and went to watch the movie "Frostbite" which started at 5.30pm...the movie was quite scary and thrilling but yet the ending of the story is not like wat i expected..well...i dun really care about such thing..as long as i can watch the movie tat i wan to watch. Haha...after movie, me and my friend went for dinner at Nando...and we talked a lot there. We talked about our own life and the past memories. I felt comfortable and really enjoyed the dinner. Previous experiences and memories really taught me a lot of things..although most of it was sad..well...i believe tat there will be always a miracle when we never expect it. I knw sometimes our life is a bit complicated and hard to be explained but we just need to keep our heart to be strong and dun fall easily. Just remember our own "root". For me, maybe my right time hasn't come yet...sigh...i will just wait slowly though...All the past really have influenced a lot in my life although that sweet and sad memories are still fresh in my mind. Well..i will keep myself happy and smile always to go through the days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home