..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Speaking my mind = ="

Just finished some parts of my assignment at this moment. Hmm...listening to the song "Guilty" by Blue. I like this song since i was in form 4...I like the content of this song..Hehe..i'm sure everyone will feel guilty when they realised that they did something wrong. Just wanna share my thought with u guys. For me, i always feel like my life is actually like crossing the big ocean alone. Since i first came to kl last year, life is always being hard. Well, when we get far apart from our family, it's like de lar. Tat moment was my first time living outside far away from family. Starting from tat time, i learned how to become independent and adapt to the environment here. I admit tat sometimes i did cry to myself. Well, i still remember when my first time studying in Shah Alam last time. Tat was the hardest time for me..My daily life there was just walked to school everyday and sometimes just rest at home when there was no class. Walking to the uni from my apartment took about 10 minutes. Lol..tat time i really look like a nerd. I still remembered tat time i had always been the "competitor" for the malays there. Tat was becoz i was the only the chinese in the whole course. Haha..the malays always treat me as their competitor in academic. Well, i dun really bother on tat thing and i still try to make friend with them. Slowly and slowly, they become more friendly to me and from there, i started to learn to mix around. BAck to tat time was in the period between jun-dec 2005. I most scared when my housemates all went back to their hometown during weekend coz i will be the only one left at home. I admit i do cried sometimes when i was staying there..well, kinda embarrassing when i admitted tat i cried. I knw man shouldn't cry but tat moment was a really hard days for me. Maybe it's my first time experiencing such situation. Lol..tat's why i learned many things from the past. The saddest moment was during my birthday in tat year. I still remembered tat day was my final exam in tat uni. It was the last subject in the exam..after the exam, i went back home directly coz it was raining heavily..and as i reached home, i noticed tat all my housemates had gone back to their hometown. As usual, i just cooked a simple dinner for myself and watched tv. Haha.. a bad birthday..from there, i get used to all kind of this situation...celebrate or not it's a normal thing for me. See...i always think about the past although i told myself not to. Haha..well well...this is wat i call "life"...sigh...there's still a long way to go though...hm..gtg dy..wanna sleep dy coz tomorrow 8.30am class...haiz..ta ta....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMM...
HONESTLY SPEAKING, I READ THIS TWICE N...
N I FOUND MYSELF COULD BE SUCH EVIL!!!

ANYWAY,
I SHOULD SAY TAT I LIKE UR WORDS VERY MUCH CUZ IT'S COMFORTABLE WITH ME,IT'S SIMPLE,REAL YET TOUCHING...

I THINK U SHOULD KNOW WATS SPLITING THROUGH MY MIND RIGHT NOW N IM LAZY OSO TO DROP IT HERE...

JUST HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST 4EVER!!!

CHEERS!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home