..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, November 10, 2006

..::WhAt iS liFe aBouT?

Right now, i'm thinking about happiness. Where's the happiness that i had last time? Why happiness can't stay long by my side? I know true happiness is hard to find...i always make myself to think tat the right time just hasn't come yet..It makes my life to keep falling without someone to hold, guide and lighten the way for me. I knw the relationship didnt last longer becoz of my fault...i nvr learn to appreciate it well..i knw i have been greedy all the time. After all on wat had happened, i promised to myself tat i will appreciate every single things tat are on my side now. I will always wait slowly for it to come...but who knw how suffer i am when i really need help from someone. Nobody is beside me when i really need the help and a companion right beside me when i wan to express my feeling. Sigh...i knw the closest will be always my family. It's not easy sometimes to just share our heart feeling with someone..coz i just wanna share it wit someone who i've been waiting for. I knw the "person" tat i've been waiting for hasn't appeared yet but i promised i will wait for it slowly. I dun wan to be greedy anymore like last time. I just hope "u" can open up my rusted heart and change my thinking...i will keep waiting for tat moment to come...i promise...

1 Comments:

Blogger Negai said...

Relationship , this thing... not one's fault, sometimes it can be both's , just don't blame yourself then enough, take it as a lesson thru life, and we're here to learn from our mistake...

If you need help, you can try to find someone that you trust and share with him/her... sometimes we really don't know either this or that person need help or not...

In order to open up your heart... don't wait... you have to find at the same time... Just don't rush...

p/s : everythin' takes time

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home