..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, March 25, 2007

PuT a LiTtlE bIt Of LovE iN YouR EvErYdaY LiFe

Have u ever wonder who you miss the most when u are sad or feeling down? For once again, my heart been touched by God...i know God will always be there for me whenever im feeling down of something. Obstacles keep coming and sometimes forced us to move backward...no matter how, we still need to thrust ourselves further to the front with all the strengths in our heart. I dreamed about my dad again this morning. I know my dad will always be there, deep in my heart, whenever i need to be pampered. I feel very touched and almost cry when i woke up. He had taught me a lot of principles of life since i was young. Whenever im feeling down or lose my confidence, he will appear in my dream to get me out from stepping into the wrong side of road. In my dream this morning, i dreamed about the past during my taekwondo training. Tell u guys this, my dad is the supporter for me to join taekwondo. He is the one who always be there during my training and only from there, i can succeed and stepped further. Well, have u guys ever put even a but of love to someone around u everyday especially your family. Sometimes no matter how they scold us for the mistakes that we did, it shows their cares to us. So, to my friends out there, appreciate every single person in your life from now on. Even the friends beside us, show ur care no matter how they treat u as long tat u have ur best part. Remember the God's word: Love is the only way to lighten up ur life. Im telling u guys all this coz i wan to share wat i've been going through since i was young. So just come down from the fences and open the gate of your heart from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home