..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, March 19, 2007

TiReD dAY...

Today i feel very happy coz had just finished my quiz and this means that for this week i dun have any exam anymore except for next week. Meaning i no need sleep late liao lo and only need do my reports. Haiz..Utarian life is like that and that's why i "love" Utar so much. After the quiz test today, i straight away go home with Xiao Zhen and Sok Hwa. On the way back where we were inside the public bus, we talked crap a lot. After got home, like usual just took my bath and online lo while waiting for Xiao Zhen and Sok Hwa to come to my house coz they wan to use the internet at my house. I was very tired tat time coz last night slept at around 4am...After they reached, then they do their own assignment and talked, talked, talked non-stop. U know la girls are always like tat. Sienzz...after tat i can't tahan so just went to take a nap. Really dun care la although they saw me sleeping like a pig..extremely sleepy liao. When i waked up around 6.45pm, they still doing their work and i went to do my house chores lo. They finished at 8pm then after that we went to have dinner together. Tonight at least i wan to rest as much as I can so tat i can recover myself and get prepared for the coming hard days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home