..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, March 19, 2007

JeRoMe -----> YoU cAn MaKe It...

At this moment i just finish studied my cell biology for the quiz later. Suddenly recall back so many things when i was in PJ...in a blink of eyes, one year has passed. I still remember the moment i struggled the most during my last semester in foundation. And now i am here in my degree course of Biotechnology...life still need to be continued no matter how. For the moment, i can really see so many things that happened. People changed the most and this really opened my eyes and realized a lot of principles of life that everyone is undergoing. I know many of my friends keep saying tat i have changed to even a silent person and seldom mix around. I admit that but that's only true inside their heart coz they only evaluate me from the physical part. I'm most disappointed becoz even the friend that i have known for one year also said that i've changed by just listening to the words that come out from ppl mouth and seeing the outer part of me. I thought she understand me the most coz we have mixed a lot since last year. But all this really disappoint me. To be honest, i dun really care on wat ppl is commenting on me coz i'm the only one who understand myself the most. Maybe this is my attitude that makes me to be more quiet person. Sometimes i also feel sorry to myself coz behave such way to the people around me. This makes the people around me to have difficulty to approach me although i know some of them are sincere to make friend with me. I'm so selfish right...haiz...maybe i guess i need time to "heal" myself. The word "heal" that i mentioned has a lot of meanings to me in different perspectives. Maybe i'm the type who wants people approach me first before i can really be friendly to them..haiz... Jerome, i know u can make it....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but u approached me 1st worr~ hahaha
u made it jerome!!!
yeah!!!
*salute*

-shawn-

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home