..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Holiday....

Lol...i suppose to leave kl today but it seems everything has turned upside down. This is because of all the mistake that had been done by the stupid Air Asia salesgirl. At first they told my sis that the flight is on Monday 7.25am but after bought the ticket and see the ticket slip, it stated Monday 7.25pm...so wat can...i have to cancel my that bus trip lo and at the same time i take the alternative to take ktm to JB...more comfortable i think..and even safer. So this afternoon i went to KL Sentral to buy the ticket..hehe...this time is confirm de liao that i'll be leaving kl tomorrow and my ktm will depart from KL Sentral at 8.30am. Hehe..so fun coz first time take the intercity ktm..last time only took the normal ktm..this is like my trip in exploring the journey....haha. Just finish packing my clothes just now...sigh...the ktm will only reach JB at around 2.30pm..that's mean i have to sit inside the ktm for 6 hours..damn goodness = =" today i didn't do anything..jus went out to buy ticket and then go home liao...hmm...wat will i do after i go back Kuching?? I think most of the time will just stay at home and only go out sometimes at night. At least i can drive when i'm in Kuching..hehe...miss the car....hmm...i think this will be my last blog dy before i come back to kl coz i wont be online when i'm in Kuching..ok la...happy holiday ya my friends...and take care alwayz.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home