..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Reward??

Lol...just now my sis sms-ed me. I was listening to music that time. Then she told me how's my family is going on in Kuching to keep me up-to-date. Very funny coz my sis suddenly told me that my bro has finally accepted my adopt sis or my so-called "taekwondo best friend" as his gf. Haha..I cant imagine that my adopt sis actually fall in love with my bro. That's so miracle of both of them. I'm sure my adopt sis will be very happy and she can eventually fly up to the sky dy as my bro has accepted her finally. She has been waiting for my bro's decision whether can accept her as his gf or not after both of them have become a friend in a short period. My mind still laughing about this incident actually...hehe. Next time when i go back Kuching, i think i'm going to disturb both of them dy... Lol, besides that, i keep telling my sis about my worries in passing Maths. She just asked me to leave all the worries to God and just do my best in it. But the best part is that she eventually promise to give me rm100 for each of the Maths paper if I pass it. That's mean if i pass both Math1 and Math2, i will get rm200...haha. So happy coz at least it motivates me. (= =") But can i do it??? Arghhh....i really really wan to pass my Maths..damn it!! Now left 2 more days before i sit for my Math1 and yet i still blog here?? Cannot meh...i also need to rest though...okla..i gtg dy to practise my Maths. Byezz...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer...
ur sis so good one...
my sis,cheh!!
never think of an reward from her...
even a cup of corns !!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home