..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Days in memory....

Me and Rachel
See this pic....Lol..do we look like couple? Haha..many ppl always mistaken and thought tat we are couple..hehe..but i never blame them coz wherever i go, sure Rachel will beside me de. So good to have this friend coz she always accompany me and talk to me in school. Can say that she is the one who knows a lot about me. We do always share a lot of problems together and sometimes talk craps too. I know her since we are in Semester 1. Haha..tat time she seemed so blur all the time and always got bluff by other ppl. Then we start to talk to each other in class and from there, we get to know each other more. Lol..she was the one who broke the most test tubes in the lab.."our record holder"...hehe. Sometimes she always ask me funny and shocking questions, but it was nice coz we get to share a lot of things. I think if I never know her in school, sure i will get bored all the days in school. She is kinda my "cheering up" friend. The funniest part is that although we are so closed, we do quarrel sometimes..i mean quarrel just for fun lo..oh ya...do u guys think her face look like "ang gu kuih" or "balloon"? Hehe..dun angry o Rachel..i'm sure u dun mind de la coz u get used to it dy..I like to call her "balloon face" or "dumpling" coz she does look like both of them. Very happy to know her la coz she always smile all the time de. Sigh..time really passed so fast..now we are in the final of Semester 3 dy..wa..dun really feel tat it has almost one year dy...Anyway..Rachel,gambate ok!! God is always there for us when we need Him..He will always show us the right way out and i'm sure that He loves us. Only He knows when we are sad or worried about something...cheers.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEROME LIM YIN PIN............how could you do this ...put la those pretty pics of me..why must put the one that make me look like PAU!!!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home