..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

crying heart...

Right at this time i still cant sleep..really feel like crying. Why everyone seems like avoiding me when i need someone to talk or chat to? When im ok, everyone will appear and chat wit me..what is actually going on??? I really feel tat the world is treating me unfairly. When saw tat person in pasar malam just now, i really feel like slapping myself and wake myself up..i have tried to forget everything and just wan to have a new life. I dun wan to recall back the black memory. Wat i can do tat time was just to cry deep in my heart. Tat time nobody knows wat my feeling was although i still showed out my smile and laughter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't think that the world treat you unfairly... That's what we call life... We have to learn how to accept the truth and how to deal with it... It's not what happens to you, but it's how you see it...

p/s : our beliefs determine our life... if you think you're unlucky, then you're... Once again, Our life is a perfect reflection of our beliefs...

Cheers up neway...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home