..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, November 20, 2006

ss2 pasar malam....


This week is the final week already before the study week..haiz..means that final exam is coming. The war is about to begin again..i knw tat this semester i must work very very hard. Everybody is giving me support..so touched when they keep giving me support. Hehe..today's class a bit more relaxing..i guess it's because we have finished our syllabus. Lol..many ppl didnt concentrate in the class today especially during the Web Page Design practical class..so funny when saw everyone chatting in msn and some browse the net..lol..me also did that..haha. After the class today, me and my friends went to ss2 pasar malam. Everyone was so hungry and can't wait to buy foods there. Hm..it was fun when we went to pasar malam together. Can talk a lot of things and even make fun of our friends. We then sat down and had our dinner together. While having dinner, suddenly i saw something tat really made me thought about the past again. Haiz..why i saw tat "person" again at the same spot. Luckily tat "person" didnt saw me. I also dun wish tat "person" to see me. Haiz..maybe God wanna wake me up and let me see the truth i guess. I admit tat i got a bit sad when saw tat "person" wit "its" partner. Although sad, my friends laughter cheered me up again. I told myself not to think about it anymore. It's useless to think about it. Im sure i will find my own happiness one day..I really felt very happy today although i was a bit tired coz walked around the pasar malam..hehe..thanks guys for the laughter tat u brought to my life.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home