..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Thursday, November 23, 2006

WitHoUt lOvE, wHaT Is LiFe aBouT?

Do u ever thought of what is life about when there is no love? Try to think it personally..this question always pop out from my mind and i will always wonder about it myself..For me, without love = loneliness. I'm sure everyone will feel lonely when they are alone and need a companion. Ya..i knw family is always our closest one in our life but sometimes i just need to search for someone who can share their true feeling and happiness with me..Lol..I also wish to share the sadness and happiness with someone. Recently, I always feel that love is avoiding me. Why the world is treating me unfairly? Hmm..i believe the time hasn't come though. Sometimes i get to emotional and frustrated..maybe due to my coming final exam..i really really hope that love is not fading away from me..I guess that everything should be going step by step..However, i will always be myself..that's Jerome..hehe...and Jerome will always keep his heart strong to cross the big ocean.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home