..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, December 04, 2006

Final Exam!!!

Today i reached home at around 7pm..blame the Utar bus so slow. Today is my first paper in final exam. Hehe...i dun really know wat i wrote in my essay. All were rubbish i think. Haha..really have no idea on wat i was writing that time. So just simply wrote anything that come out from mind. Don really planned well for the essay. After the exam ended, i'm still worried about my Management Studies and Web Page Design coz dun really start revising for it yet. The thing that keep worrying my mind now is Maths. Haiz...i know I shouldn't complain anymore. Wat i should do now is practise hard for my Maths and make sure i pass this subject. Like usual, before i reached home, went to "da pao" for my dinner. Really tired today..It's ok..coz i believe every hardwork will give a good contribution in the future. I think i should study my Management subject now. Lol...why i still blogging here. Ok..jerome must work hard!! Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home