..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, December 04, 2006

..::Through it all

Just finish revising my Management Studies at this moment. Sigh..still got few more chapters to go. While revising, i listened to the song "Through It All" by Hillsong. This song really gives me a lot of inspirations. It really touches my heart that God is always by my side. It boosts my inner strength that i shouldn't easily give up on something. The time now is 12.15am. Sigh..means that 8 hours and 45 minutes to go before my first final exam which is English for Communication. I never revise on this subject though..hehe. I ordered Mcdonalds for my dinner just now. Felt like eating Mcdonalds and lazy to go out eat so i just made an order. Hmm..today i just spent my whole day at home..watching tv, chatting in msn and browsed the web. Haiz....no mood studying in the afternoon coz felt very lazy. = =" I think i should go to sleep now coz have to wake up early in the morning. No matter how, i'll always pray to God so that He will lead me to his righteousness and I believe i can make it through....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home