..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Rubbish talk...

This morning i overslept again. = =" suppose i wake at 9am but i only waked up at 10am...so i missed the 9.40am Utar bus. When i waked up, i received a sms from Rachel saying that the math class started dy liao. Damn...i quickly brushed my teeth, took shower and wore my clothes. Then i rushed down from my apartment and took a taxi to school. Lol..my eyes tat time like people who just wake up and seem blur de. When reached school, i just rushed to the class. Hmm...today i learnt something from the lecturer..not bad..hope i can gain the confidence to do my math2 since im quite confident with my math1 dy. Now everything is up to God decision whether He wants to let me pass or not. I hope during the exam i won't panic and able to do well. The class ended at 1pm. After that i just went out and take the Utar bus to go home. Today really just seem like a very normal day for me. There's a temptation in my heart asking me to go out to do something i like but i keep telling my heart not to think about all tat coz exam is coming. And i also told myself that i can do anything i want after the exam has finished. Haiz..but yet when thinking about the finishing of the exam, i still worried about the result. What I most scared is the maths result... :( really sad and worried. It really turns me down again. After reached home, i just went to the food stall nearby my apartment and "da pao" my lunch. Just like usual, after reached my house, home sweet home. Went to take a bath then online and watched metacafe funny video clips while eating my lunch. After that, i felt sleepy and went to take a nap. I slept at 4pm and waked up at 5.30pm. Wa...never realised the time really passed very fast. After wake up, I chat a while with my friends and then went out to "da pao" my dinner. Sigh..it's like tat de la coz no ppl accompany me eat dinner...have to "da pao" and eat alone. Today i also chat with Jia Ni, my friends who is also my ex-classmate when I was in secondary school. She taking the Biotech course in Utar and finished year 1 dy. See..ppl who same class with me last time already finished year 1 degree dy but i'm still floating here. Tat's the consequence after i made the wrong step last time. But i always remember the word: "Be happy with what u doing now as it is the road that the God is trying to lead you". So happy and touched after listening to the song "Reaching for You" by Hillsong... Jia Ni also told me that Zen Wui is coming to Utar in january for the Biomedical Science course. Wa...she just finished her stpm this year end and will enter Utar january intake course liao. Why she doesn't want to wait for local uni offer ler? Hmm..maybe she is making the early planning gua. Sigh...wat im typing here now is like a rubbish talk right. LOl..u guys can just ignore it if it really makes u guys feel bored and sleepy. Okla..i gotta go dy...cheerzz~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home