..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, November 27, 2006

JuSt anOthEr dAY....

Just come back from school this moment...sigh..this week is the study week. Early in the morning I went to school. Wei Ting, my coursemate, came to my house to bring me to school. She accompanied me for the whole day coz she went to school to study too. For the whole day, I keep practising my math. So happy today coz i finally have the confidence back in doing Math1. Today, me and Wei Ting went for lunch at PizzaHut in Section 14, PJ. Lol..while we were studying half way, we suddenly thought of eating pizza...Haha..we tried the 4 topping pizza. See the pic there..tat's my personal pan pizza that i ordered too..chicken supreme...Although it's ordinary, i like it the most. It was raining for the whole afternoon..felt that the sky is crying for me and trying to comfort me...tat's why i feel pampered when it rains. After our lunch, we went back to school and studied in the library...tat time i was extremely full...haha. While continue doing my math, my mind kept thinking about the exam. Haiz...i kept thinking about the negative side. Then i tried to comfort myself by saying..."I love u, math...". Lol..am i crazy tat time?? I know the only thing tat i can do is to study hard and pray to God. Thank to Wei Ting too..she also guided me a lot when i had a lot of doubts. Around 5.20pm, then we went home. On the way to send me home, we went to eat cendol in Section 17, near the roadside. I like the cendol there...damn nice..Hmm..today seems a nice day for me but yet my mind still have a lot of doubts. Sigh...i'm sure beyond my life, there will be a happiness waiting for me somewhere...what i need to do is just to be tough to face all the obstacles and find it out myself..ya..i know i can do it..cheerz..= ="

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... gambade k? u sure can do it one! good luck ya.. and err.. her name is wei zteng not wei teng... or you are meaning huey ying from our class one? hahahhahahah

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home