..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Running nose...

Just wake up at this moment..last night slept quite early coz too tired liao. When i wake up this morning, feel very blur de..and also a bit dizzy. Haiz..also out of medicine and that's why my flu hasn't recovered yet. I hate flu!! Yesterday after class, I went to wangsa maju with my coursemates to look for house. Damn..tat time my running nose really made me feel like very dull. Looked around for about half day then we managed to look for one at Section 2. It's a flat..seems not bad and the environment is very quiet...but honestly..hehe..i dun really like it. Seemed spooky..Lol..wat can do..i plan to find slowly till i find a house or room that im really satisfy with. Dun wan to be so rush...then after tat, my friend dropped us at KL Sentral and from there, i took lrt home. Quite tired though..somemore, when i went into the lrt, like "sardine"..haiz...different kinds of smell coming out from everyone. After reached home and took bath..i felt a bit dizzy..maybe due to the flu. Haiz..forgot to buy medicine that time. Then i just online for a while and after tat went to take a nap a while. From 7pm slept till 11.30pm. Waked up a while to switch off the pc and room light, then continued sleep. Hehe...Thanks for "u" coz kept messaging and calling me. I know u care me..and i really appreciate tat..haha. Wat am i going to do today>>>Lol..maybe just stay at home and study gua..Haha..ok la..i gotta go now..bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home