..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, December 01, 2006

Back to the time>>>



Sigh...3 days dy i didn't blog..was busy at school with my revision. I spent almost whole day in school everyday just to do revision and attend the math class. Just now i was thinking back about the past when i was in Shah Alam. I can say that it was one if the hardest day i ever had during that moment. However, it really left a lot of sweet memories too. I always keep thinking back on what i usually everyday when i was in Shah Alam that time. Usually every morning i will have class. Every morning when i waked up, i will looked out from the veranda of my apartment and stared at the morning sky. The mild wind of the early morning temperature that blew in through the veranda really refreshed me. Like usual, i will make myself a cup of coffee. After getting ready to school, i will miss call my 2 coursemates who are Sabahan. We lived at the same apartment but different block. Then we will meet at the canteen of the apartment and walked to university together. They are my very close coursemates coz we used to go school together and talked craps a lot. The picture above is my housemates. Im the youngest among them. Hehe...they are all in their degree course. They take Bioinformatic, Food Science, International Business and Management Studies while I took Medical Lab Technology that time. Hmm..my housemates all were very friendly de and sometimes all the girls like to talk craps and make fun of me. Haizz...pity me coz always bluffed by them. Lol..sometimes i also don dare to disturb the girls especially when they were in bad mood. I can see from their look when their mood were not good. Haha..studying at there tat time was quite relaxing coz the lecturers dun really gave us many pressure such as giving us assignments or lab experimental test. I can say that most the lecturers were not bad and they only lack the skill of expressing their knowledge to the students. They were the lecturers from UKM, USM, UPM and etc..And 99% of the lecturers are malays. HAiz...Hate it man!! coz the malays lecturers sure will give very good mark to the malays students. That's really disappointing me tat time. The malays students were lazy studying and yet they always got the highest mark in their coursework mark. Haizz..anyway, luckily i didnt study in tat uni dy. Hehe..that's all were my student life when i was in Shah Alam..it was fun but yet suffering and frustrating sometimes. Lol..life is like tat right...One more thing...i realised that i never really care about my outlook last time..Hmm...will i change my current look to the last time look? Hehe..i don think so. I feel more comfortable for who i am now. LOl.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home