..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, December 08, 2006

Study, study, study.....

Just finish revising my Web Page Design...sigh..later have to go school dy for the exam. It suppose to be the last subject for this final exam if i do not need to re-sit for Maths..haizz..This few days i didn't blog coz was busy studying. Tried to put pressure on myself so that i can fully concentrate on my studies. I know this time i should not let go the chance coz the most important is to pass my Maths. After today, i shall get back to practise my Maths coz next week the real battle is going to begin. Haih..yesterday got gastric coz forget to eat whole day...wat the hack i was doing??? The time really passed very fast coz i studied since morning and didn't realize it has turned dawn. Suddenly my upset stomach started to annoy me and getting more pain and pain as I can feel like the intestine is constricting. Just took the pain killer and after that went to take a nap. Lol..after today at least i will feel happier coz i don need to bother anymore on the 3 subjects and can fully concentrate doing my Maths. = =" everyday just pray to God so that He can take away all my worries and give me the inner strength. Okla..gotta go and get prepare to school dy. Chaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home