..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, December 10, 2006

GRSS Life....


See the pictures above...haha...it was my class photo taken when i was in Form 4. Can u spot which one is me?? Hehe...just find the one with the static and nerd look and I'm sure u will spot it. Many ppl said my look compare to last time when i was in secondary school has changed a lot. Lol..that time i was very nerd...everyday carries a big heavy backpack to school like carrying a bag of rocks inside. My school name is Green Road Secondary School (GRSS)...one of the top ten school in Sarawak o...hehe..Sigh...that time i hate Physics and Add Maths coz it was quite tough for me...so i only scored well in Biology and Chemistry. This school really left a lot of memories to me with all the journeys that I had gone through along the studying period. Every morning, my dad will send me to school and most of the time will get stuck in the early morning jams. I still remember everytime before i got down from the car and entered the school, my dad will "give me 5" as a motivation for me to study hard. :( but since my dad has passed away in the September when i was in form 4, nobody did tat to me dy. When recall back the time, i can still remember clearly the sad days...it was really hard for me to accept it tat time. But as wat my mom told me, I should learn to be more mature and independent dy since my dad has passed away and just study hard to show that I never let him down. Sometimes when im sad, i will think of my dad and wish he is beside me to comfort me. So, when everytime i see my friends who always scold or disobey their parents, i will advise them not to do so and should appreciate every single time with them. I always wish that my next life's parents and siblings will be still the same. In my heart, i love them all forever...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

think of ur future,dun keep looking backward or u'll never ever grow up!
cheers!!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home