..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finally!!!

Finally today i have finished my last exam which is Math2...life was difficult during the past few days coz had been doing Maths all the time to build up my skill and confidence. This morning my heart was beating damn fast...i was really nervous and got tense up. Never feel tat damn nervous before and somemore i was really feeling so pressure coz the Maths are the determinant for my future. However...all those finally have passed. Now is the holiday for me. I will keep praying so that i can pass the Maths and not to forget all the subjects so that i can enter degree in January. I slept at 4am yesterday..haiz...really feel like dying dy...my brain has overpowered my body now. I think i should go take a rest first...gtg...byezz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home