..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, December 15, 2006

Going back Kuching....

I'm going Kuching this Monday lo...i decided to go back since i got nothing to do after the exam. I rather choose to go back coz at least can see my family and take a rest at home. Haih..i need to depart from JB airport coz dun manage to get a ticket to depart from KL since all tickets are fully booked this week. Tat's means i got to take bus express to JB then go to the airport there. Lol..i never been to JB before. So, this is kinda a traveling journey to me before reach Kuching. Haha..Sad sad coz after go back there, cant online liao coz my internet at home has been canceled liao since i come to KL for study. Sorry ya friends coz suddenly tell u guys tat i'm going back Kuching. This also make me very rush coz my family last minute buy a ticket for me too. Going back there i can take a rest and forget all the past that i've been through in this Semester 3. I'm still nervous waiting for the foundation result to be released. I will keep praying though. Anyway, i will be coming back around end of Dec or early of Jan before start registering for the degree course. Hope can pass my foundation course lo then i can enter my degree liao. Okla...this is wat i wanna blog for today...bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home