..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Day....

Haha...so happy today but yet tiring...today i went out on afternoon to Pudu to buy bus express ticket to JB. So tired of taking Putra Lrt and then Star Lrt to there..so many ppl. After bought my ticket, i went to KLCC to meet my friend there. Lol...i reached there earlier so got to wait for my friend for about one hour. When reached there earlier, i went to Delifrance to take my brunch. Damn hungry...ordered a spaghetti sausages with olive oil and iced peach tea. Not so nice actually...but wat can do..very hungry so just ate la...hehe. Ate there while waiting for my friend lo..damn many ppl in KLCC today..many ppl went there shopping as if all the items are free de...haih...around 2.30pm then my friend reached liao. Then we directly went to the TGV cinema to buy ticket. We watched the "Haunted Apartment" movie from Korea. Wa...guess wat...we queued up for about 20 minutes ler. Damn many Malays went there watched movie..i guessed they all wanna watch the "Cicak Man" movie. = =" wat a lame and low standard malay movie from Malaysia. Hmm...the movie tat i watched really nice lo. Quite scary and many ppl in the cinema got shocked and frightened. To admit it...i also got frightened...but the ending was really sad coz only found out why the girl ghost wan to revenge...she has her own reason to do so..very sad on wat had happened to the girl ghost...u guys should watch...hehe...after finish watching the movie at around 7.30pm..then me and my friend went around and window-shopping. After tat, we went for dinner at Kimgary in Avenue K. Hehe...i ordered the chicken curry rice with Swiss cheese...wooo....very nice o and yet spicy. After dinner, the we went back for shopping coz i thought of buying something for my sis for her birthday. Guess wat i bought... :) i bought her a set of the new edition of perfume from Body Shop. They are having a promotion on set gift for Christmas..The set gift contains new edition perfume from Body Shop called Rose, body lotion, shower gel and cute aromatherapy candle. I chose this as her present coz it really match a working lady like my sis...hope she will like it lo..and not to forget..i also bought something for myself..hehe. I bought a texturing wax from Body Shop too..hmm..the wax really has a nice fragrance and it really adds shine after using it. Lol..the promoter guy in the Body Shop really funny...talked a lot and some more quite friendly. I was very "38" that i kept asking many things and even tried many of the products. After tat...me and my friend went back liao lo coz really tired liao. Even when buy lrt ticket have to wait in a long queue...fuh...tomorrow morning i have to start packing my luggage liao coz i have to depart from my house around 8pm coz i'll be taking the night bus at 11pm...maybe i treat this as my journey trip lo..wat can do...haha...okla...that's all for the blog today...bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home