..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i'm such a failure...

After so long...this time im back again to blog. Blog is like a place for me to voice out all my happiness and sadness. Two months had just passed and there are too many things that happened along the period. Right now my feeling is so dull and weak in soul. I've been feeling myself such a failure. Physically look strong but yet weak inside the heart. There are so many limitation inside me. Sometimes i really feel regret coming to kl for studying. Now only i understand the the phrase that my sis used to tell me. "At home, we all are you close friends but when u out there, u have to depend on ur friends"....i believe wat she had said is true. Right now...i realised that i have never found my own true friend. It's hard though...Although i got so many friends around, all are just taking u for granted...this is the true reality life of everyone in KL. I have just to accept it. I really feel disappointed with this life sometimes. I admit although sometimes im sad, i still smile with the people around me. I just want to hide that sad innocent feeling in my heart. Yet all this...i also feel myself really a true failure. Do u agree love is so hard to be explained? Have u ever encountered this situation...someone whom you like but that person don show any reaction on u and yet someone whom you never expect to like u suddenly try to initiate u?? I know is hard to accept a love in a short period..everyone needs time for that..but i really just wan the person that i like to only show some response and initiative too. If that person dun like, why dun they just tell me directly but instead when i asked, that person gave a lot of reasons. I believe that the right time hasn't come and it all depends to the faith....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home