..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, March 09, 2007

Life is so lame....

For once again i complain about my life...why i never satisfy with the life im having now...izzit that i never do my best or im just too choosy? Haizz....anyway, i think life is so lame...Right now i am at cc chit-chatting with some friends....Today, all my housemates went back to their hometown for the one week holiday leaving me alone in the wide big house...haiz...wat im suppose to do...i feel bored and scared at the same time also...hehe...u know la..when alone always think about scary thing de...hehe...somemore some of my friends who live nearby also went back hometown liao...anyway...just simply drop some words on my blog to express out what am i feeling now...so dull and yet bored...feel like hanging out with friends and release stress...arghhh......hate it!!! Okla..gotta go dy...bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home