..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, April 20, 2007

God...I Still Believe ma?

This week really makes me so stressful till i even cant fully concentrate on my revision. A lot of distractions causing me cant focus well especially my self-confidence in passing the subjects. Oh God...do i still believe in miracle? I wish i do and i wish i'm able to. Studying half way then suddenly felt why am I so stupid..other people can do well but why can't I...Arghh...i have studied very hard but yet still can't do well..what's wrong with u, Jerome Lim!! Anyway, after reading one of the forward mail that my sis sent to me, it makes me feel better. I guess i shouldn't worry to much and just be focused to sit for the exam. I'm sure can de...GAMBATE!! Someone better dun "splash cold water"(in Mandarin) on me now or else i'll lose all my confidence liao. To all my friends who are also studying hard right now, i'll pray together for you all and may God will bless all our hard works..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home