..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Friday, April 06, 2007

StEaMBoAt...

Fuh..guess what i have for dinner today? Aiks..from the title of my blog sure know dy la. This is the second time already i had the steamboat at the same place known as Hometown Steamboat in Genting Klang...Hmm..in my opinion, the steamboat here not bad lo and quite cheap. Today Lee Poh and Ow Yong purposely come to Genting Klang to try the temptating steamboat that quite popular here. Four of us, Xiao Zhen, me, Lee Poh and Ow Yong all together lo. Oops..left one person..that is Sok Hwa..she told us she didn't want to eat coz she got ulcer...hehe. Like usual, they talked a lot of craps and i always being the "main topic"...haiz...wat can do..this is the consequences having dinner with bunch of girls...nothing i can do coz most of them stay at the same area with me. Today my sis also smsed me asking whether i want to go back Kuching during this coming semester break coz i told them before that i dun wan to go back..but suddenly it makes me feel homesick when my sis asked me that. She asked me to make decision by 10th April coz now Air Asia is having promotion. So should i go back or just stay back in KL?

Woo...the delicious steamboat in tomyam and porridge soup


...Xiao Zhen and Lee Poh...(pretending to be husband and wife)

...Ow Yong and me...(both of us same age de o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home