..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My NeW CoMPaNioN

Im so happy ever since i bought a new hamster for myself to rare. Hm..his name is PiGGY and the another one actually belongs to my friend and i call him PiGGU. Hehe..PiGGY is vey cute especially when he just wake up. I found that PiGGY has the same attitude like me...so "guai" de....<----(perasan me). Whenever im sad or happy, i will talk to him and it really makes me feel good. Feel like someone is listening to my sharing and i can express out whatever i want to say. Well, PiGGY seems to listen attentively to wat i wan to share and he will just sit "guai guai" and look at me...

Ooh...my cute little PiGGY wanna sing a song


...Crawling around on my books...


See...PiGGY so "guai"



Naughty PiGGY crawling up my speaker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home