..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, April 09, 2007

SHoPPInG aT JuSCo

Yeah...today quite happy coz after class, directly go to Jusco in Wangsa Maju. Although tired of not having enough sleep, Jerome still made it to be the Superman. Only me and Xiao Zhen went to Jusco together after having lunch together with Lee Poh and Ow Yang at Wangsa Maju. Hmm..we went to Jusco without purpose de coz this was my first time going there. After reached there, we just wandered around..suddenly i thought of buying myself a new blanket coz my current blanket seems torned dy..sad sad. Then our first mission was to search for the blanket that i want. Guess wat..after went round and round, finally i found the blanket that i want. It is a Mickey Mouse blanket.. - -" Xiao Zhen was laughing me for being so childish to choose the Mickey Mouse blanket. Hey..who said buying a Mickey Mouse blanket is considered childish. Finally i made up my mind and i bought that blanket which cost me rm76. Lol..i like it so much coz it's so comfortable. I think im going to miss my bed everytime im not at home coz of the blanket >>> sweat... After that, i continued walking around. Entered Seed shop >>> Samuel & Kevin >>> PDI and finally >>> Padini Authentics. Haha...After went in to so many shop and didnt find any of my favourite but once entered Padini, i found my "future wife". It's the jeans short pants that i've been searching for so long and finally Padini has released it out. That was my love at the first sight pants so i directly took and tried it out. At last, i bought that pants which cost me rm99 for the single pants. Then after shopping, we went to the supermarket and bought some ingredients to cook spaghetti and im going to be the "cooker" today...spaghetti, here i come... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home