..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Monday, May 28, 2007

First Day Of New Semester...

Today my new semester just started..in just a blink, new semester has once again made its way. Haiz...spent one week holiday with family in Kuching and really made me miss my family a lot now..The days i went back, they all pampered me so much..brought me to eat and especially my mom who cooked my favourite dishes. Love u mom...^^ Feel so sad when i need to fly back to KL yesterday. Well, i didnt do much thing in Kuching that time. Just rest at home, went out with friends, and go kai kai...What a disaster today!! It rained heavily when i was about going to Uni making my whole body wet although i was using umbrella..aiks.. Did nothing much at school today. Just listened to the lecturer give some introduction of the subject and bla bla bla. = = " Aiks..actually i have no mood to blog nowadays..dunno why. I get a lot of comments from friends after they read my blog..even the unknown friends also get to know me after they read my blog..that was weird and shocking me. I lazy blog dy...haih...why ar? Hmm...lazy type gua or maybe my brain lazy want to express the feeling of my daily activities...Well, im speechless for that. Hope u guys there just drop ur comment about my blog..i dun mind although it is a critics as i love to receive feedback from people's opinion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home