..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Piggy, nothing can take you away from me....


Piggy...i will always love you and remember u in my heart...u r my only companion whenever im sad or happy..Today im very sad coz my piggy has left me...he injured and died because had a fight with Piggu since last night...i was so useless coz cant do anything..i can only separate them up and after that realised Piggy injured seriously where his abdomen was bleeding...And today morning when i waked up, Piggy has become static and didnt move at all when i touched him..My tears started to drop and i was so scared to handle it. Piggy, my only companion that always act cute in front of me whenever im sad or happy..I wonder why recently there are too many things going wrong..Im afraid i wont be so strong anymore to handle so many things tat striked me at the same time. Piggy was the one who can only cheer me up and make me smile when im not in a good mood. Whenever i study, i will put him on the table and he will just sit there and do his own movement as if he understand not be so naughty. Why is he leaving me when i really need someone to accompany me...Piggy, nothing can take u away from me as u will always be in my heart and mind. I really appreciate the moment u have given to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home