..::WiThOut lOvE, wHaT iS LiFe aBoUt?::..

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kuching, my home sweet home...

Today feel so relieved yet TIRED after coming back from Uni and sat for the exam. Everything has over now and time flies..day after day i spent my 2 weeks holiday in KL and another week will be in Kuching. Well, now i surrender everything to God's decision whether i can pass my resit subjects or not. Really tired and my brain has almost exploded dy. Now i wan go back Kuching and have a nice and enjoyable holiday..hahaha. So sorry coz i suddenly dun know what to type as my mind is still blur de after the exam week. Anyway, i will update my blog after i come back from holiday. I won't be able to online after i got back to Kuching as I have cancelled my internet service there. One semester has just gone and i learned a lot of lessons..once again, it's all Beyond My Life...Sigh...i think i gotta go pack my things dy right now. See u guys after holiday ya..^^ Happy Holiday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home